Eh, was late for school. Nicky gay was late for school because of me. Reached school, went for math lecture, could see that many people skipped the lecture. A bit silly but its quite true that even I cant even learn anything from that lecture. Differentiation, used to be my most beloved topic. But now, I kind of cant understand a single shiit the lecturer is talking about. Maybe Im just plain stupid. Hai.
After the torturous math lecture, Gina had to do her PW with her group. So they went to book a discussion room at the school library. So, neegay and I had lunch in the canteen and we went to 'karchiao' them later. At the discussion room, where Gina and her group was 'busily' discussing their GPP, I was playing neegay's DS. Mario Kart is fun man. Okay nevermind. After grueling long hours spent in the room, we were finally liberated!! Gina's group had finally completed their GPP!!!
So, the 3 of us, decided that we go have dinner at Jurong Point. Called huiting, and decided that we have Pizza Hut for dinner. Erwin came along with us, apparently I do not know why he wanted to go since Jurong Point was like so far away from his house.
Reached that darned JP after a long and tedious MRT trip. JP was packed with many students and people. Of course, I managed to see alot of my JJC friends again. Cool. So, we settled down at Pizza Hut, and waited for the arrival of Huiting, that 'tuapai' person.
She fianlly arrived and we proceeded with the ordering of food. Well, nothing much about the food. As usual, there was pizza and crap that you can find in Pizza Hut. The quantity of the food wasn't that satisfying. I was still hungry. But I was broke. Hai.
Erwin left after the meal and with the remaining four of us, we went to Toys R Us to revive our childhood days. Played with soft toys, styrofoam swords and neegay went to gay with his favourite toy, which is Barbie Doll. We even took some dumb videos.
After spending so much time in that place, huiting left us. She went home ROR. So, Gina that kuku said, "Lets watch Pirates of the Caribbean again!" Neegay and I were reluctant because its the second time we will be watching, so as Gina. In the end, we complied, only because Gina was to pay half of the ticket price for the both of us.
Watching the second time, I actually got to understand the movie better, at the expense of only $3.50. Quite reasonable actually. I HOPE that Gina remember to pay me because Im currently declared in a turbulance of financial difficulties.
After so much being said, I shall have my beauty sleep soon.
Goodnight.